Rules of Conduct/Safety
Keep you and yours safe!
Our site is designed for use by persons at least 13 years of age.
If you are under 18 make sure you have your parentís permission, supervision, and guidance while you are accessing marblejars.com. Use it as an excuse to get some quality time with your parent or guardian.
If you want to upload a video and keep it private then you need to upload your video to the category Family Tree.
Posting a video in any other category will make your video viewable by the public.
We expect this Site to be a fun Site for both friends and family. In that regard, we provide a forum for you to post videos to share with others and to be enjoyed by friends and family alike.
Use common sense when posting to public categories.
When posting such videos, we recommend that you use discretion. You should never share personal identifying information.
Follow these guidelines.
- Donít create a video with your personal information in it such as your real name, phone number, address,or email.
- Make sure that you donít place anything in your video that will help a viewer identify where you live, such as the address on a house, license plate on a car.
- As with any site, never disclose you personal information including your login information or password. If anyone other than MarbleJars.com contacts you, never disclose this information.
- Do not post hateful or derogatory remarks about other community memberís videos, treat other members with respect.
- Do not upload any TV shows, music videos, music concerts, or commercials without permission unless they consist entirely of content you created yourself.
You should always seek to protect your privacy and use every site responsibly in order to protect your safety.
We do not allow nudity, profanity, violent content in nature or any overly distasteful postings. If you come across the same, please flag the video as inappropriate.
Becoming a member and posting a video can be very fun and exciting, but remember this big blue marble we live on is a very big place, most of the people are very good, but some are not.
So protect yourself and your family, post private videos in the family tree category, follow are guidelines on keeping your identity secret and flag any video that you feel does not meet our terms and report any technical problems or abuse that you experience to management.